Diversion Ball Valves
Our Diversion Ball Valves are designed for safely diverting flow to one of the two outlet ports. Totally enclosed soft seats offer both positive sealing and low operating torques, from vacuum to high-pressure service. An anti-blow out spindle is fitted as standard with the PTFE spindle and body seals. We offer both bottom entry and side entry diversion ball valves.
The 'B6SL' Type 3 way Flow Diverting Ball Valve is designed for safely diverting flow to one of the two outlet ports. Totally enclosed soft seats offer both positive sealing and low operating torques, from vacuum to highservice. Anti-blow out spindle is fitted as standard with the PTFE spindle and body seals.
Note: Firesafe option not available.
3D Models are available upon request.
|Part No||Connections (Size)||A||B||C||Weight (KG's)|
|Diversion Ball Valve Specifications:|
|Bore Size||10mm only.|
|PSI Ratings||Up to 10,000 PSI|
|Firesafe?||Firesafe option not available.|
Key Features of our Diversion Ball Valves:
- Totally enclosed soft seats giving positive sealing and low torque operation across the pressure range
- One-piece spindle with anti-blowout shoulder that maintains seal integrity at all pressures
- Precision-machined ball for smooth operation through 180 degrees with 10mm 'L' pattern bore
- PTFE spindle and body seals to give high body integrity
- 316 stainless steel one-piece handle fitted with twin anti-vibration locknuts