Slimline and Monoflange Primary Isolation Valves
Slimline Primary Isolate Valves are designed to replace the traditional primary isolate valve by combining a primary isolate piping valve with instrument double block and bleed functions. The Oliver Slimline Primary Isolate Valve is of outside screw and yoke construction and is designed to ASME VIII specifications. We are also able to offer our primary isolate valves in a Double Block and Bleed configuration.
Our Slimline Primary Isolation Valves can be installed as the primary isolate valve, in either single block, block and bleed or double block and bleed versions. Dual instrument connections enable instrument to be mounted vertically on either horizontal or vertical line mounting application.
Slimline Primary Isolation Valves Features:
- Slimline primary isolate valves replace traditional isolate valve and instrument hook-up.
- GOSY primary isolate design to ASME VIII.
- Block and bleed configuration has multi gauge ports for orientation of valve on horizontal and vertical pipelines.
- Gauge block monoflange valves to be used in conjunction with primary isolate.
- Use standard or heavy duty needle valves, for different pressures.
- Valves designed to connect to ASME B16.5 flanges.
- Block, Block and Bleed, Double Block and Bleed options.
- Weight, space and hook - up time saving.
- Leak paths greatly reduced.
Gauge Block Monoflange Valves Features:
- Gauge Block Monoflange valves work in conjunction with a pre-installed primary isolate valve
- They provide a very compact instrument Double Block and Bleed valve
- This range is also available in a Single Block and Double Block and Bleed configurations
- Capable of horizontal or vertical orientation
- Use standard or heavy duty needle valves, for different pressures
- Valves designed to connect to ASME B16.5 flanges
- Weight, space and hook-up time saving & Leak paths greatly reduced
3D Models are available upon request.
|Slimline Primary Isolation Valves Specifications|
|Valve Types||Standard or Heavy Duty Needle Valves|
Slimline Primary Isolation Valves Questions & Answers:
Question: What is the largest port size offered for the slim line? Can you offer a special port size if needed? UP to 1" is needed.
Answer: As standard Oliver Valves can offer the Slimline Double Block and Bleed valves with process connections from ASME 1/2" 150 class upto ASME 2" 2500 class, an instrument port of 3/4" NPT and a vent port of 1/2" NPT. To be able to confirm the possibility for special port sizes, Oliver Valves would need further information as to the specific process, instrument and vent sizes required. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific requirements.