Are you an experienced Order Processor, ready for a new challenge with a company that puts its people first? If so, Oliver Valvetek is perfect place for you to thrive.
Established for over 40 years, we are a premier manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – our valves are sold in over fifty countries – with a turnover of over £50 million.
Due to continued expansion and record sales, we are looking for a highly motivated Customer Order Expeditor – you will be the first point of contact for customer order enquiries, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
What's On Offer
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional support leading to personal development
- Fantastic working environment
- Real career progression
- Responding to customer e-mails / phone calls in a timely manner
- Ensuring customers have an up to date status for their order regularly
- Facilitating schedule of orders and resolving issues
- Reviewing order status and ensuring timely picks to meet on time delivery
- Coordinating with different departments to ensure orders will ship per promise date
- Ensuring orders are processed, scheduled, monitored and fulfilled accurately and efficiently
- Be proficient with MRP systems and Excel/Word, strong analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and manage your own time
- Be self-motivated and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Operations Customer Care role (ideally in a manufacturing environment)
Don't miss out! Submit your CV for this Project Sales position now, and we will be in touch to discuss further.
Apply with your CV Now