Do you have a background in Project Management? Looking for a rewarding new role with a world leading company? Oliver Valves have an exciting opening for a Project Manager to join us.
Established for over 40 years, we are a premier manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – our valves are sold in over fifty countries – with a turnover of over £50 million.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to add an experienced Project Manager to our friendly team – you will manage all aspects of each project order from receipt of customer order through to shipment of goods and deliverable documentation.
What's On Offer
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional support leading to personal development
- Fantastic working environment
- Real career progression
- Ensure the technical and delivery requirements of the client are clearly understood
- Ensure each department understands the requirements of the order
- Continually review all milestones on the project and take action where dates are projecting late
- Liaise with key personnel from all departments to prioritise actions in order to manage project activities to due dates
- Provide and update production schedules as set by the project Purchase Order
- Organise logistics/transport throughout the project
- Expedite all activities (including suppliers) to ensure the project stays on track
- Participate in Customer visits and meetings to keep them up-to-date on progress
- Perform supplier visits as and when required to ensure dating items are on schedule
- Manage all project costs within the allocated budgets
- Ensure all project specifications are clearly understood and any technical clarifications and deviations are formally agreed and closed out with the client
- Ensure front end documentation is submitted and approved in the agreed time frame
- Produce and manage milestone timing plans throughout each project
- Identify issues as they occur and take actions to ensure that each key activity is completed
- Provide professional and regular updates to the client on all aspects of each project
- Achieve >98% on time delivery on each project to the Customer Purchase order due date
- Develop, train and motivate colleagues to have a ‘make-it-happen’ approach
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process
- A mechanical qualification or experience in working in a mechanical/manufacturing environment
- High level customer communication skills
- Experience in negotiation
Don't miss out! Submit your CV for this Project Sales position now, and we will be in touch to discuss further.
Apply with your CV Now